The Winchester® Model 94® is popular throughout the world, and today’s production utilizes the latest manufacturing technology to bring you some of the most accurate models ever produced. John M. Browning’s original takedown design in the new Trails End Takedown rifle comes apart quickly for easy transporting just about anywhere. The versatile Model 94 is perfect for hunting in thick brush for hogs and other fast-moving game. The Trails End Takedown in 450 Marlin is ported for less muzzle jump, less recoil and is fitted with a Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad. Select your caliber and get after it.
• Walnut Stock with satin-finish, authentic straight-grip styling and blued steel forearm mean nostalgic, elegant looks
• Traditional takedown mechanism is easy and fast
• Round locking bolt trunnions ensure a smooth, quick lever throw, less movement, more assurance
• Top-tang safety with rebounding hammer easy to see, provides extra margin of safety
• Bolt relief cut reduces hammer drag, smoother cocking
• Radiused lever edges for comfort when cycling
• Hammer is drilled and tapped for knurled hammer spur extension (included) aids cocking, decocking hammer when scope is mounted
• Marble arms® front sight with semi-buckhorn rear for fast, easier sighting
• Adjustable rear sight gets you on target
• Steel loading gate for reliable, smooth loading
• Triple checked button rifled barrel for ultimate accuracy and precision
• Articulated cartridge stop gives reliability without damaging cartridges
• Drilled and tapped for scope mounts to attach your favorite optics
This item may ship to us directly from the manufacturer and there may be a delay for delivery. If so, we will notify you by e-mail or phone.